Sunday, December 9, 2012

Infant Reflexes

Yesterday, I was at Mellow Mushroom getting lunch with my boyfriend and we noticed a new born baby in its carrier sitting at the bar with her parents. She was a precious as could be and all I wanted to do was go over their and ask to hold her until I started to noticed her reflexes and state. At first she was asleep and not making a sound, I even mentioned to my boyfriend, how quite and perfect that baby was being, not making a single sound until of course I cursed it and she woke up. When she woke up she was looking around a lot and making weird faces. I couldn't figure out if she was scared because of her surroundings but than I realized that chances are she was going to the bathroom because of all her facial expressions and arm jesters. She continued to be really good though and quite until our food came around and she started to get fussy and all they did was pop a pacifier in her mouth and she stopped crying. I had never really payed attention to babies and their reflexes before until yesterday and now its something that I am going to observe more closely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment