When I was 15 all I wanted to do was go skydiving. My neighbor and good family friend promised me that when I turned 18 he would take because he took his 2 daughters and I was dying to do it after I saw his daughters videos. On my birthday when I turned 18 I was out there door and on my way to their house so that he could take me skydiving, I was so excited! It was such an incredible experience but I'm not sure if I'd ever do it again. It is something though that I believe everyone should try. I'm a thrill-seeker even though I hate roller-coaster..doesn't really make sense. Turning 18 and going skydiving was a milestone birthday for me. It meant that I had finally reached my emerging adulthood, and was old enough to do what I wanted and not have to listen to my parents rules (even though I still do this day continue to listen to there rules). People say that turning 16 or 21 are milestone birthdays but for me it was my 18th birthday, it was a life time experience, and something I will never forget. I love to tell people that I went skydiving because a lot of people are scared to do it and I try to reassure them that it is not bad! I not only was accompined by my neighbor and his daughter who had jumped out of planes mulitple times but also my Dad, which was really special. It was so exciting to know that my Dad was going to be expierencing it with me too for the first time also, and that he did it for me. Not to mention the view was INCREDIBLE!
-Ignore my Auburn shirt....




No comments:
Post a Comment